Rates and Regulations
Tent Campsites are $39 per night, RV Campsites are $42 per night (no hook-ups), Lean-To Cabins are $55 per night, Unfurnished Cabin is $65 per night. There is a $20 upcharge & two night minimum stay on on Darien Lake concert nights. These prices include: 2 adults and 2 children, 1 vehicle, and 2 tents (1 tent with RV & Lean-To/Cabin sites.) Additional adults are $5 each, with a maximum of 4 adults per site, and additional children are $2 each, maximum of 8 people total.
Please note there is a $25 CASH security deposit required at check-in.
What you’re paying for
2 adults and 2 children (children are defined as under 18 & with their parent) per site, 2 tents/camping units per site (1 tent on lean-to sites and RV sites), 1 vehicle at the site with additional parking available at the front, with a maximum site capacity of 4 adults.
Additional adults $5, additional children $2. Day visitors – adults $5, children $2, maximum of 4 visitors per site. Extra tent fee $10, with a maximum of 3 tents per site. Early check-in/late check-out fee is $3 per hour, when available and by request. Please note, there is a $25 CASH site security deposit required at check-in, & returned at check out, provided your site is clean, undamaged and you have abided by the regulations.
All cancellations will incur a $15.00 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given if you cancel 7 days or less before your original scheduled check-in date. If you are unable to check in before 6 pm, please arrange a late check in, otherwise your reservation may be forfeited. In consideration of other campers, no check-ins past 11pm, which is when quiet hours start.
Other regulations and information
- Each site must be registered & occupied by someone aged 21 yrs. or older who will be accountable for all people at the site.
- Check in time-1 pm, check out time-12 noon. If you are unable to check in before 6 pm, please arrange a late check in, otherwise your reservation may be forfeited. In consideration of other campers, no check-ins past 11pm, which is when quiet hours start.
- Office/Store hours are 9 am-6 pm.
- No deposits will be given out before 9:00 am unless previously arranged.
- Please report any injuries to the camp office.
- No Smoking in the restrooms or other buildings per NYS Dept. of Health.
- Valuables should be kept locked inside vehicles.
- No drinking games or other activities that damage the trees, plants or grass allowed in campsites.
- Speed limit-5 mph. Please drive with care, there are young children at play.
- Most of our campsites are designed for tent camping, not for parking vehicles. In order to provide grassy, shaded sites we ask that you park in parking spots provided or in the open area nearest your site, not in the campsite itself.
- If you must bring your pet please present a copy of their Cert. of Rabies Vaccination at check in. All pets must be on a leash and are never to be left unattended at any time. Owners are required to pick up after their pet immediately. Excessive barking/disturbances will not be tolerated. Maximum of 2 pets per site. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to aggressive or threatening dogs at our discretion.
- Quiet hours are between 11 pm and 7 am. Quiet hours start at 12 midnight on concert/event days.
- We enforce a strict generator use policy:
- No generators louder than 60 decibels are permitted.
- No generators to be used during quiet hours.
- Generators are not to be used for extended periods of time.
- If you supply us with your email address, you agree to be contacted by Cherry Hill Campground with camping information, specials, services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive e-mails from us, please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking the "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any communication. We promise never to sell or share your email address.
- Please be considerate of your fellow campers, excessive noise carries easily into other tents.
- NO GARBAGE IN FIRES! Do not burn anything in fire pits except wood.
- NO GARBAGE IN FIRES! Fires are allowed in designated fire-pits only.
- We have a dumpster and recycling container located along the main driveway, and trash cans and recycling containers in the campground. We recycle as much of our trash as possible. We work very hard to keep our campground free of even the nasty little bits of garbage like cigarette butts, candy wrappers and beverage tops. We would appreciate your help with this matter - please dispose of all your garbage in the appropriate trash cans and recycling containers.
And please - NO GARBAGE IN FIRES! You will lose your deposit if you burn your garbage!
We sell firewood here at a very reasonable price, $5 per rack. By transporting firewood, you could be spreading diseases and invasive insects that can quickly kill large numbers of trees, for this reason, we no longer allow outside firewood except for kiln dried, store packaged wood.