Rates and Regulations
Campsites are $37 per night, $55 on Darien Lake concert nights. Lean-To Cabins are $50 per night, $75 on Darien Lake concert nights. These include: 2 tents, 1 vehicle, 2 adults, and 2 children per site. Additional adults are $5 with a maximum of 4 adults and additional children are $2 each. Please be aware that there is a $25 cash security deposit required at check-in.
What you’re paying for
2 adults and 2 children (children are defined as under 18 & with their parent) per site, 2 tents/camping units per site (1 tent on lean-to sites and RV sites), 1 vehicle at the site with additional parking available at the front, with a maximum site capacity of 4 adults.
Additional adults $5.00, additional children $2.00. Day visitors – adults $5.00, children $2.00, maximum of 4 visitors per site. Extra tent fee $10.00 with a maximum of 3 tents per site. Early check-in/late check-out fee is $3.00 per hour, when available and by request.
All cancellations will incur a $10.00 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given if you cancel 7 days or less before your scheduled check-in date. If you are unable to check in before 5 pm, please arrange a late check in, otherwise your reservation may be forfeited..
Other regulations and information
- Each site must be registered & occupied by someone aged 21 yrs. or older who will be accountable for all people at the site.
- Check in time-1 pm, check out time-12 noon. If you are unable to check in before 5 pm, please arrange a late check in, otherwise your reservation may be forfeited.
- Office/Store hours are 8 am-9 pm.
- No deposits will be given out before 8:30 am unless previously arranged.
- Please report any injuries to the camp office.
- No Smoking in the restrooms per NYS Dept. of Health.
- Valuables should be kept locked inside vehicles.
- No drinking games or other activities that damage the trees, plants or grass allowed in campsites.
- Speed limit-10 mph. Please drive with care, there are young children at play.
- Most of our campsites are designed for tent camping, not for parking vehicles. In order to provide grassy, shaded sites we ask that you park in parking spots provided or in the open area nearest your site, not in the campsite itself.
- If you must bring your pet please present a copy of their Cert. of Rabies Vaccination at check in. All pets must be on a leash and are never to be left unattended at any time. Owners are required to pick up after their pet immediately. Excessive barking/disturbances will not be tolerated.Maximum of 2 pets per site. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to aggressive or threatening dogs at our discretion.
- Quiet hours are between 11 pm and 7 am. Quiet hours start at 12 midnight on concert/event days.
We enforce a strict generator use policy:
- No generators louder than 70 decibels are permitted.
- No generators to be used during quiet hours.
- Generators are not to be used for extended periods of time.
- Please be considerate of your fellow campers, excessive noise carries easily into other tents.
- If you supply us with your email address, you agree to be contacted by Cherry Hill Campground with camping information, specials, services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive e-mails from us, please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking the "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any communication. We promise never to sell or share your email address.
- NO GARBAGE IN FIRES! Do not burn anything in fire pits except wood.
- NO GARBAGE IN FIRES! Fires are allowed in designated fire-pits only.
- We have a dumpster and recycling container located along the main driveway, and trash cans and recycling containers in the campground. We recycle as much of our trash as possible. We work very hard to keep our campground free of even the nasty little bits of garbage like cigarette butts, candy wrappers and beverage tops. We would appreciate your help with this matter - please dispose of all your garbage in the appropriate trash cans and recycling containers.
And please - NO GARBAGE IN FIRES! You will lose your deposit if you burn your garbage!
If you are bringing firewood it must have a receipt or label that has the firewood's source and it must remain within 50 miles of that source. For firewood not purchased (i.e. cut from your own property) you must have a Self-Issued Certificate of Source , and it must be sourced within 50 miles of your destination. Only firewood labeled as meeting New York's heat treatment standards to kill pests (kiln-dried) may be transported into the state and further than 50 miles from the firewood's source.
We have firewood at the store for sale, at a reasonable price.